Breakfast Egg Pizza is tasty and easy to make in just a few minutes. It’s a good substitute for bread during breakfast.
Homemade pizza dough or store bought pizza dough can be used to make this pizza. Homemade pizza dough is easy to make, you can try my Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe.
You don’t have a pizza Pan? Don’t worry a Baking tray can be used.
I made 3 individual pizzas but 4-5 can be made depending on the size you want. One 12-14 inch pizza can also be made.
The dough can be rolled with a Rolling pin or can be stretched out using the fingertips until desired size.
For the toppings I used onion rings, sliced tomatoes, sauteed spinach topped with cheese and eggs.
Any toppings can be used but the eggs should not be omitted since they are the main ingredient of this pizza. The name egg pizza comes from adding eggs to the pizza.
Most people like to use mozzarella cheese for their pizza because it is stretchy. I like to use both mozzarella and cheddar cheese. I like the strong flavour cheddar adds to the pizza.
A pizza with a soggy crust is not good. To avoid this, bake the pizza for 5-7 minutes before adding the eggs. After adding the eggs, bake for 7-10minutes.
I like my eggs well cooked so I baked it for 10 minutes but if you want runny eggs, reduce the baking time.
Ingredients For Breakfast Egg Pizza
6 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 onion cut into rings
1 sliced tomato
1 cup spinach sauteed
1 cup mozzarella and cheddar cheese
Method For Breakfast Egg Pizza (with pictures)
1.Preheat oven to 220°c. Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
2. Flatten or roll out dough to desired sizes.
3. Transfer the dough to a greased baking sheet. Prick with a fork.
4. Apply tomato sauce, add onion rings, tomato slices, sauteed spinach and top with the mixed cheese
5. Bake for 5 minutes, remove from the oven and form a hole on the centre of each pizza. Break an egg into each hole .
6. Return into the oven and continue to bake for 7-10minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and serve .
Share in the comments section how you like your eggs. Do you like runny, medium or well cooked eggs?