Avocados are nutritious and tasty. They blend well with other ingredients. Avocados are rich in potassium. They contain healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and are high in fibre. Avocados are good for a keto diet because they are high in healthy fats and very low in carbs.
Salmon is high in omega 3 fatty acids and proteins. This makes it good for a keto diet because it does not contain carbs but high in healthy fats.
Avocado and salmon are a great breakfast or brunch idea. The richy, creamy avocado will keep you fuller for longer. Avocado salmon breakfast is easy to make in just 5 minutes.
Ingredients For Keto Avocado Salmon Breakfast
60 grams smoked salmon
2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
sea salt to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
30 grams of fresh, soft goat cheese
1 ripe organic avocado
Method For Keto Avocado Salmon Breakfast
1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
2. In a food processor, process the other ingredients until coarsely chopped.
3. Place the chopped ingredients inside the avocados then serve.
4. Alternatively, if you don’t have a food processor you can also cut the avocados into cubes and the salmon in small pieces and mix them up together.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Net carbs 4g
I hope you will enjoy making this simple Breakfast recipe.