Keto diet is not a boring diet as you will be able to eat some of the dishes you are already used to as this keto ginger steak recipe. This ginger steak recipe is easy to make with just a few ingredients. It is full of flavour and will be ready in 15 minutes.
Ginger steak can be enjoyed at lunch time as well as supper time. It goes well with spaghetti squash, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, asparagus and you can also choose what else you can serve the steak with from the list of food to eat on keto diet.
Avoid to serve this ginger steak with food which is high in carbs as this will hinder your body from getting into ketosis. Avoid potatoes, pasta and mealies. You can also check about food to avoid on keto diet from the post I have done before.
When making this ginger steak, you can increase or reduce the ginger to suit your taste buds. You can use fresh ginger only and ommit the powder or vice versa.
Ingredients For Easy Keto Ginger Steak
2 sirloin steaks cut into strips
1 clove garlic crushed
1-tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 small onion
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 small diced tomatoes
Method For Easy Keto Ginger Steak
1. Add oil to a skillet and cook the steak over medium-high heat until brown.
2. Chop onion and add it to the skillet together with the garlic. Fry for a minute or until onions are translucent.
3. Add the diced tomatoes and mix.
4. In a bowl, mix ginger powder, pepper, vinegar, salt and stir.
5. Add the mixture to the skillet. Cover and lower the heat and allow to simmer until the liquid evaporates.
6. Serve and enjoy
Serves 2 people
Net carbs per serving 3g
What else do you add to your ginger steak and which part of steak do you prefer when making this dish? Share in the comment section below.